Katie Price has denied she ever called the police on her fiancé Carl Woods, saying he has nothing to do with a current police investigation related to an alleged assault.
An unnamed 32-year-old man was arrested in August after Katie, 43, was allegedly punched in the face at a property in Little Canfield, Essex.
The man was arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour and was bailed until September 20, before being re-bailed until later this week.
Katie has now said that Carl, 32, is not related to the alleged incident.
Commenting on a video shared on Carl’s Instagram in which he slammed those suggesting he was the one to commit the alleged assault, the reality star wrote: ‘FACT, I’ve ALWAYS said DON’T believe everything you read in the media and what Carl is saying is true.
‘FACT I’ve NEVER called the police on Carl my police investigation I’m currently going through to a incident a few weeks ago is not to do with Carl.
‘This mans mental health is so low and easy to say suicidal. Someone played what they thought was a clever game and involved the media with inaccurate information [sic].’
Katie finished her comment with the hashtag #HarveysLaw, a proposed law to make online abuse a crime.
Former Love Island star Carl uploaded his Instagram stories in full to his grid, saying he had been through one of the ‘roughest months of my life’.